To be held Friday, May 26 (8:30AM) through Saturday, May 27 (9:00PM), 2017.
Theory Canada 2017 is the 12th edition of a series of annual conferences organized by the Division of Theoretical Physics (DTP) of the Canadian Association of Physicists (CAP), as a satellite conference to the annual CAP Congress. For information on recent installments of Theory Canada, see here, here, here, and here .
The motivation for such a conference is to enable researchers to get together and interact with their colleagues from across Canada as well as from across the spectrum of theoretical physics. Geographic separation and sheer distance are formidable barriers to collaborative research and to a fruitful exchange of ideas. Theory Canada will bring together a large cross section of Canadian theoretical physicists who can report on their activities annually. We hope furthermore that the conference will provide a useful forum for discussion of the state of and the future of Canadian theoretical physics.
- Latham Boyle, Perimeter Institute
- Margaret Carrington, Brandon University and Unviersity of Manitoba
- Sandrine Codis, University of Toronto
- Bianca Dittrich, Perimeter Institute
- Lucien Hardy, Perimeter Institute
- Sung-Sik Lee, McMaster Unviersity and Perimeter Institute
- David Morrissey, TRIUMF
- Eric Poisson, University of Guelph
- Brandon van Zyl, St Francis Xavier
Thanks to our sponsors.